Training Leaders to Empower their Community with Wellness
Yoga Impact has created a basic level yoga teacher training that enables its teachers to go out into their communities and serve. Grounded in anatomy and with a well-practiced understanding of teaching methodology, Yoga Impact's Yoga Teacher Training provides practical skills:
We are committed to supporting our teachers beyond their certification as they reach out to create opportunities for wellness in their communities.
200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Overview
200+ HR Yoga Impact Course Content:
* Establishing a Strong Yoga Practice – Understanding how to develop your home practice and use it to create your teaching style.
*Ethics, inclusion and promoting diversity
* Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga – Understanding how the components and mechanics of the human body relate to the experience of yoga, both anatomically and esoterically
* Teaching Methodology – Learning the skills of seeing, listening and responding with compassion and clear guidance.
* In-depth Asana Training – Building a clear foundation for safe, strong and expansive poses, conveyed through accurate Sanskrit terminology.
* Introduction to Pranyama -The art of breathing is the thread that binds our practice to our spirit.
* Introduction to Dhyana -The art of meditation or concentration is the path that grounds our practice in the present.
* Introduction to Yogic Spiritual Doctrine and Philosophy – Study of the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* In-Depth Study of the Yamas and Niyamas – Cultivating an ethical approach to our relationship with ourselves and others.
* Practicum – Developing and teaching a class, and receiving feedback that leads to improvement.
* The Yoga of Business – Goal-setting, marketing, and continuing education.
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Practical Nutrition